GCSE Drama Journal
This 24 page booklet is designed to support your students in either their devised or final scripted exam and is to be used in the workshop phase at KS4.
Each week a practical or exploratory task is set for your students to complete, this can be done as homework tasks or in lesson to help improve character, log what has been achieved in lesson and help constructing their piece for their practical exam.
- Page 3 - Calendar and Diary
- Page 4 - Example of diary entry
- Pages 5 - 6 – Research and planning
- Pages 7 - 8 – Character development – Role on the wall
- Pages 9 - 10 – Character development – Hot seating
- Pages 11 - 14 - Stanislavski, Given Circumstances
- Pages 15 - 17 – The Audience
- Pages 18 - 20 – Technical & design
- Pages 21-23 - Internal dramatic dialogue
- Page 24 - Notes on further improvement & development